Are You Getting Such Spam Mails?

In the past week, I have received around 7-8 spam emails regarding winning a lottery or someone asking me to help get my late father's bank account money and take share... etc etc. I simply think that these emails are being sent by organised people who cheat people by having their agents in different parts of the world. Let me show you some of these emails...

This is from some Eric Kabore... who claims to be the head of the file department of the Bank Of Africa and luring me to pay a whopping 40% of the amount.

FROM MR ERIC KABORE.
HEAD OF FILE DEPARTMENT MANAGER.
GROUP BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
BURKINA-FASO WEST AFRICA.
DIRECT NUMBER TEL/ 00226 76 61 65 94



(REMITTANCE OF $12.5 MILLION U.S.A DOLLARS)

(CONFIDENTIAL IS THE CASE")


Compliments of the Season

Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise and may offend
your personality for contacting you without your prior consent and writing through
this channel. I got your contact from the professional database found in the
Chambers of Commerce.

When I was searching for a foreign reliable partner. I assure you of your capability
and reliability to champion this business opportunity.

After serious prayers/fasting. I was divinely directed to contact you among
other names found in the database chambers of commerce search. I believe that
the Almighty has a way of helping those who are in need.

I am (MR. ERIC KABORE.) the Head of the file Department at the Bank of Africa (B.O.A).

In my department, we discovered an abandoned sum of $12.5 million U.S.A dollars
(Twelve million Five hundred thousand U.S.A dollars). In an account that belongs
to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family MR.CHRISTAIN
EICH Of Australia who died together with his entire family in a plane crash on the
July 2000.

Since I got information about his death, I have been expecting his next of kin to
come over and claim his money because the bank cannot release it unless somebody
applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our
banking guidelines, but unfortunately I learnt that all his supposed next of kin
or relation died alongside him in the plane crash leaving nobody behind for
the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make this business proposal
to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased
for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don̢۪t
want this money to go into the bank treasury as an unclaimed bill.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained
unclaimed after some years, the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury
as unclaimed funds. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is
occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner, and a Burkina cannot
stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner and 60% will
be for me. Thereafter I will visit your country for disbursement according to the
percentages indicated.

Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you
must apply first to the bank as relations or next of kin of the deceased
indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and
fax number for easy and effective communication and a location where the money will
be remitted.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send you fax or email the text of the
application I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch
free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required
arrangements have been made for the transfer.

Yours faithfully,

MR ERIC KABORE.

This below email is from Miss JelleVisse... whose late father has left a fortune of 4.2 million dollars and wants my help to get the money and settle in my country...

As I saw your contact on this line it sounds good and looks nice,
I decided to present the burnt of my heart. Hope you will not feel bad about my proposal.
I am Jelle Visse the only daughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Johnson Visse My father was a rich cocoa merchant in Abidjan and he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip.

My mother died when I was seven years and since then my father took me so special.
Before the death of my father in February 2002,
He called me and told me that he had the sum of four million two hundred thousand US dollars (US$4.2)left in a fixed suspense account in the bank in  Abidjan, Ivory Coast where he used my name as the only child and daughter in depositing the money.

He also explained to me that it was because of his wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates.
I should seek a foreign person (GOD-fearing person) who will assist me in transferring the money for investment purposes.

Please, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:
1)To serve as a guardian and take custody of this money
2)To make arrangements for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total money as compensation for your help after the successful transfer of this money into your nominated account overseas.
Expecting to hear from you.
Thanks
Best Regard &God Bless You
> Jelle Visse

You can easily understand that these are spam emails but there are many who could fall into the trap of these spammers who can then send you an agent and then will ask you to deposit some money.... Mr., Eric is so clever that he is also asking for bank account details..

I will suggest all bloggers keep away from these luring emails as in India there have been some cases which I read in the newspaper who took their money.. and later killed them. The recent one who was killed which I can recall was in New Delhi who paid around one lacs of rupees and was later killed by his associate in a hotel.

It is always better not to disclose your email address in a blog or forum as they can be searched by search engines. You can also check by googling your email address which you might have left somewhere while leaving comments or something. Will write a post on how to combat such spammers...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

K.L. Rahul: The Stylish Cricketer Making Waves in Indian Cricket

LIST OF LIFE INSURANCE COMPANIES IN INDIA

The Future of Artificial Intelligence: A Look into High-Paying Careers and Emerging Trends