Interesting Quotes on Marriage

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you will be happy. If you get a bad onne, you will become a philosopher. - Socrates

The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is "What does a woman want? - Sigmund Freud

"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years." Sam Kinison

I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me, and second one didn't. - Patrick Murrey

A good wife always forgives her husband when she is wrong. - Milton Berle

When a man steals your wife , there is no better revenge than to let him keep her. - Sacha Gui Try

You know what I did before I married? Whatever I wanted to. - Henny Youngman

Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy. - Anonymous

Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them. - Dumas

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. - Rodney Dangerfield

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

K.L. Rahul: The Stylish Cricketer Making Waves in Indian Cricket

LIST OF LIFE INSURANCE COMPANIES IN INDIA

IFB : Leader in Front loading washing machine has now launched top loading washing machines