Interesting Quotes on Marriage

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you will be happy. If you get a bad onne, you will become a philosopher. - Socrates

The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is "What does a woman want? - Sigmund Freud

"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years." Sam Kinison

I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me, and second one didn't. - Patrick Murrey

A good wife always forgives her husband when she is wrong. - Milton Berle

When a man steals your wife , there is no better revenge than to let him keep her. - Sacha Gui Try

You know what I did before I married? Whatever I wanted to. - Henny Youngman

Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy. - Anonymous

Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them. - Dumas

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. - Rodney Dangerfield

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diffrence in Patent, Copyright and trademark

Credit Rating Agencies in India: 8 Powerful Insights Every Investor Must Know

OpenAI "Operator" is Finally Here: Why You May Never Use an App Again

Create your online own personal live signature

Are You Getting Such Spam Mails?

Get free Yahoomail Gmail elerts on mobile

Socialize your Site: Add Google Friend Connect

Free Library Of Educational Textbooks

Understanding Cholesterol: The Good, The Bad, and How to Keep It Balanced

Computer Runs Slowly--Easy Ways to Speed It Up