Formatting and software installation is not difficult

Recently my computer was infected with Trojans and i was unable to do my work. 

I had to call my vendor to format and install the necessary software's again. Since the problem of Trojan and virus is permanent so instead of calling my vendor i decided to do it myself. 

I inserted the Windows XP installer CD and followed step by step instructions and got it done very easily. I have partitioned my Hard disk in three sections so I was not worried about my important data. I formatted only c:/ drive which was effected with Trojan. Then I installed all the drivers and now my system is working fine. 

Earlier I thought that installation need special expertise but I found it very easy. Above all I also saved the installation fees which i would have paid to my vendor. So folks its always good to learn things by doing it yourself than relying on someone else except you need special guidance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

K.L. Rahul: The Stylish Cricketer Making Waves in Indian Cricket

LIST OF LIFE INSURANCE COMPANIES IN INDIA

IFB : Leader in Front loading washing machine has now launched top loading washing machines